According to Article 13 (1) and (2) of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 we inform:
- The Administrator of personal data is 313C Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 29 Smoleńsk Street, 31-112 Kraków.
- The Administrator is a specialised employment agency listed in the National Register of Employment Agencies under number 13070.
- The contact with Administrator is possible via e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to administrator’s office address, which is indicated above.
- The Data Protection Officer, appointed by the Administrator, can be contacted in all matters related to GDPR (RODO).
- The Data Protection Officer of 313C Sp. z o.o. is Danuta Czerniak, IOD@313c.com.pl.
- Personal data may be collected for the following purposes, to the extent corresponding to the scope of your consent or your request:
- A. Conducting the current recruitment process, where the application was submitted, including satisfaction survey of the recruitment process and possible work.
- B. Conducting the future recruitment processes, including satisfaction survey of the process/ possible work and send information about ongoing recruitment processes (if such consentwas given in the application form).
- C. Sending information about current recruitment offers and providing information about Clients of 313C as a workplace (if such consent was given in the application form).
- D. Sending marketing information regarding the services of 313C sp. z o.o., including commercial offers, e-books, information about events, invitations to participate in research.
- E. Providing an answer to your inquiry/request concerning services offered by 313C sp. z o.o.
Provision of personal data is voluntary, but essential to achieve these purposes.
The legal basis for processing of your data is consent for personal data processing for a given purpose. Personal data processing will be carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation.
The legal for processing of your data legitimate interest of 313 C sp. z o.o. i.e. direct marketing of services. Personal data processing will be carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of Regulation.
313C acting as a Data Processor may collect and process your personal data on the basis of specific agreements with Data Controllers’ and on their behalf, strictly in accordance to the Controllers’ guidelines as well as applicable data protection law.
Personal data is not subject to profiling.
Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EEA, or international organizations.
- In case of agreement to participate in the current recruitment process, the personal data will be kept up to 30 days from the date of completion of the recruitment process. After that personal data will be anonymized.
- In case of consent to participate in the future recruitment processes, personal data will be kept up to 5 years from the last update or until the Candidate withdraws the consent for processing. After that personal data will be anonymized.
- In case of consent to receive information for marketing purposes, personal data will be kept up to 5 years from the last update or until the Candidate/Client withdraws the consent for processing. After that personal data will be anonymized.
- In case the Client’s request/inquiry for marketing information about the specific services of 313C sp. z o.o., personal data will be kept until the end of the communication initiated by the request/inquiry. After that personal data will be anonymized.
RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- We kindly inform about your right to:
- A. Access to your personal data.
- B. Request to rectify, delete or restrict data processing.
- C. Transfer of personal data, i.e. to be obtained from Data Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
- D. Object to the processing of data.
- E. Withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before withdrawal.
- F. Complain to the supervisor authority dealing with the protection of personal data in Poland (the President of the Personal Data Protection), if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the applicable regulations on personal data protection.
2. In order to use the rights from A to E, please contact with Administrator or Data Protection Officer.
REQUESTS AND ENQUIRIES
- Requests and enquiries concerning the personal data processed by the Administrator should be addressed to: IOD@313c.com.pl or posted to the address: 29 Smoleńsk Street, 31-112 Kraków.
- The request should include at least: Contact details of the requesting person and content of the request.
- Administrator may contact the requesting person in order to detail or verify the submitted request.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data may be transferred to entities and authorities empowered to process them, including Clients of 313C Sp. z o.o. for whom recruitment processes are carried out.
- Personal data may be transferred to entities processing them at the Administrator’s request. These entities processing data on a contractual basis, according to the Administrator’s guidelines.
SERVICE PROVIDERS PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA (ENTRUSTED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR)
Codeev Rafał Walczak, 12/14 Henryka i Karola Czeczów Street, 30-798 Kraków – IT services
HighSolutions Sp. z o.o., ul. Szkolna 21/1, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne – IT services
Home.pl S.A., 4 Zbożowa Street, 70-653 Szczecin – hosting
OVH Sp. z o.o., ul. Swobodna 1, 50-088 Wrocław – hosting
Let’s get the cooperation started!
Since 2010 313C has been creating online assessment games to provide the highest level candidate to company match.
Our methodology is based on evaluation of values, predisposition and competencies. We effectively combine scientific approach with business reality to deliver true value.
313C is registered as a specialised employment agency no. 13070 in the National Register of Employment Agencies.