According to Article 13 (1) and (2) of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 we inform:
- The Administrator of personal data is 313C Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 29 Smoleńsk Street, 31-112 Kraków.
- The Administrator is a specialised employment agency listed in the National Register of Employment Agencies under number 13070.
- The contact with Administrator is possible via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org in writing to administrator’s office address, which is indicated above.
- The Data Protection Officer, appointed by the Administrator, can be contacted in all matters related to GDPR (RODO).
- The Data Protection Officer of 313C Sp. z o.o. is Dominik Bobowski, IOD@313c.com.pl.
- Personal data will be collected for the purposes of:
- A. Conducting the current recruitment process, where the application was submitted, including satisfaction survey of the recruitment process and possible work.
- B. Conducting the future recruitment processes, including satisfaction survey of the process/ possible work and send information about ongoing recruitment processes (if such agreement was given in the application form).
- C. Sending information about current recruitment offers and providing information about Clients of 313C as a workplace (if such agreement was given in the application form).
Provision of personal data is voluntary, but essential to achieve these purposes.
The legal basis is consent for personal data processing for a given purpose. Personal data processing will be carried out on the basis of consent Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation.
Personal data is not subject to profiling.
Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EEA, or international organizations.
- In case of agreement to participate in the current recruitment process, the personal data will be kept up to 30 days from the date of completion of the recruitment process. After that personal data will be anonymized.
- In case of agreement to participate in the future recruitment processes, personal data will be kept up to 5 years from the last update or until the Candidate withdraw the consent for processing. After that personal data will be anonymized.
- In case of agreement to receive information, personal data will be kept up to 5 years from the last update or until the Candidate withdraw the consent for processing. After that personal data will be anonymized.
RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- We kindly inform about your right to:
A. Access to your personal data.
B. Request to rectify, delete or restrict data processing.
C. Transfer of personal data, i.e. to be obtained from Data Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
D. Object to the processing of data.
E. Withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before withdrawal.
F. Complain to the supervisor authority dealing with the protection of personal data in Poland (the President of the Personal Data Protection), if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the applicable regulations on personal data protection.
2. In order to use the rights from A to E, please contact with Administrator or Data Protection Officer.
REQUESTS AND ENQUIRIES
- Requests and enquiries concerning the personal data processed by the Administrator should be addressed to: IOD@313c.com.pl or y post to the address: 29 Smoleńsk Street, 31-112 Kraków.
- The request should include at least: Contact details of the requesting person and content of the request.
- Administrator may contact the requesting person in order to detail or verify the submitted request.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data may be transferred to entities and authorities empowered to process them, including Clients of 313C Sp. z o.o. for whom recruitment processes are carried out.
- Personal data may be transferred to entities processing them at the Administrator’s request. These entities processing data on a contractual basis, according to the Administrator’s guidelines.
SERVICE PROVIDERS PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA (ENTRUSTED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR)
Codephonic Łukasz Kopciński, 3/28 Sosabowskiego Street, 42-200 Częstochowa – IT services
Home.pl S.A., 4 Zbożowa Street, 70-653 Szczecin – hosting
Let’s get the cooperation started!
Since 2010 313C has been creating online assessment games to provide the highest level candidate to company match.
Our methodology is based on evaluation of values, predisposition and competencies. We effectively combine scientific approach with business reality to deliver true value.
313C is registered as a specialised employment agency no. 13070 in the National Register of Employment Agencies.